h1

90% finished….

February 25, 2008

I am working on a little quilt for an auction for the Knights of Columbus in May. Since I got my sewing machine back from the repair shop, I started last weekend by cutting the fabric. Here’s what it looked like then:

I got one strip sewn together on Friday night and got the rest of them together today:
Now I just have to get the back sewn on (which I haven’t even purchased material for it yet), and I’ll be done with it already!
Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: